I’ll tell you ’bout what I sees.
Tuesday Feb 10, 12-5pm is your last chance to see A Strange Land.
On Saturday the CRL held its closing reception for A Strange Land.
Last Sunday some of the participating artists and organizers held a panel discussion.
Kurt Mueller, Beili Liu, Chris Taylor and Mapping Exchange Austin-Argentina Residency artist, Erica Bohm. They spoke a little about their work in the exhibit, but then focused on their collective experiences participating in artist residencies. Here’s a list of the residencies mentioned:
- ATACAMA LAB
- RIAA: Residencia Internacional de Artistas en Argentina
- Center for Land Use Interpretation/ Wendover Residency
- CORE program
- Onoma Foundation Fiskars in Finland
- Djerassi Foundation in CA
- Art Farm, Nebraska
- Fundacion Valparaiso, Spain
On Jan 24 the CRL welcomed Mapping Exchange artist in residence, Erica Bohm with the exhibition A Strange Land.